THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Nobody Puts America in the Corner: Dirty Dancing and the End of Innocence
- Feb 14 2014
- An extract from U.ESS.AY: Politics and Humanity in American Film, by Stephen Lee Naish. A cunning and creative YouTube user (who goes by the name kaflickastan) has posted a re-edited film trail...
- Zer0 staff pick their best books of 2013
- Dec 17 2013
- In no particular order, and with no justification, here are a selection of Zer0 people's favourite (non-Zer0) books of 2013: Metahaven – Can Jokes Bring Down Governments? (Strelka Press) htt...
- Perverse, provocative and populist: why we still love the Manic Street Preachers
- Dec 4 2013
- By Stephen Lee Naish (author of the forthcoming U.ESS.AY: Politics and Humanity in American Film) The winter of 2010 was, for a large majority of young people in the United Kingdom, the Winter of Dis...
- 'Work Hard, Play Hard' by Federico Campagna
- Nov 20 2013
- Reposted with the kind permission of STRIKE! magazine, from their December issue (http://www.strikemag.org/revolver-issue/) Work Hard, Play Hard - an ode to eudaimonia, by Feder...
- How To Like EverythingA Utopia
There is no absolute truth but there is absolutely everything
- FOLLOW US!