THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Zero Squared #15: Twerking to Turking (EDA)
- Apr 16 2015
- Alfie Bown is the guest this week and we discuss the book from the EDA Collective Twerking to Turking which is coming from Zero Books this month. With the tag line: “Analysing the signs of everyday ...
- What Is Consensual Perception and How Can We Escape It?
- Apr 13 2015
- (Images by Jasun Horsley) I Let’s start with three concepts. Consensus. Perception. Language. Consensus: a general agreement about something : an idea or opinion that is shared by all the pe...
- The Real Thing: Zero Books Capital Reading Group
- Apr 12 2015
- Andrew Kliman, Andy Marshall and Douglas Lain continue to discuss Karl Marx's Capital, Volume 1. This time the topic is Section 2: The Transformation of Money into Capital, Chapter 4: The General Fo...
- New Guidelines for Fiction at Zero Books
- Apr 9 2015
- While being interviewed by the Paris Review in 1990 the novelist and Platonist philosopher Iris Murdoch was asked the following question: Should the novelist also be a moralist and teacher? Murd...
- Infinite FictionsEssays on Literature and Theory
Selected writings by one of today's leading young literary critics.
- FOLLOW US!