THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Perverse, provocative and populist: why we still love the Manic Street Preachers
- Dec 4 2013
- By Stephen Lee Naish (author of the forthcoming U.ESS.AY: Politics and Humanity in American Film) The winter of 2010 was, for a large majority of young people in the United Kingdom, the Winter of Dis...
- 'Work Hard, Play Hard' by Federico Campagna
- Nov 20 2013
- Reposted with the kind permission of STRIKE! magazine, from their December issue (http://www.strikemag.org/revolver-issue/) Work Hard, Play Hard - an ode to eudaimonia, by Feder...
- We are all the Daily Mail
- Oct 16 2013
- It took the unfair discrediting of a dead Marxist to finally show people of Britain that the Daily Mail newspaper’s harmful and ill-conceived journalism covered up a deep loathing of the nation it c...
- The Tangle and the Groundhog by Frank Smecker
- Jun 21 2013
- To take apart, to bring forth a reading, to open the signification of a sign. That is the purpose of this short essay. To show, by example, the repetition of failure that is necessary in order to conc...
- Greece: what is to be done?A Pamphlet
In-depth analysis of the Greek debt crisis, and alternatives to the socioeconomic destruction of Greece and the Eurozone
- FOLLOW US!