Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
On the Decomposition of Capitalism and Its Critics
A new approach to the meaning of social emancipation
Mitchell AggSep 2016
Why don't young people vote? Through four main reasons, Mitchell helps us answer this question as well as giving some solutions.
Speculative Realism and Literature
Grant HamiltonSep 2016
How speculative realism impacts the art of literary criticism.
One hundred years on from the Rising that set Ireland free, Ireland's leaders in politics and letters are running scared from their history.
A Manifesto for a Doomed Youth
Kean BirchFeb 2015
How to understand the crisis and stop the top 1% all at the same time.
Robert AppelbaumMay 2014
All the world is not a stage, anymore - the world is a supermarket. This book relates one man's struggle to go 'working the aisles'.
Everyday Analysis - Volume 1
EDA CollectiveMar 2014
Analysing the signs of everyday life.
Joanna RajkowskaDec 2013
The first English-language book about Joanna Rajkowska and her unique practice of work in public space, in extremely diverse cultures and geographies.
Reflections on Science, Systems, and the Sublime
Ira LivingstonOct 2012
What happens when language and thought come face-to-face with their maker: the self-organizing processes out of which they emerge?
Reclaiming Your Mind From The Delusions Of Propaganda
David CromwellSep 2012
A provocative challenge to the standard ideology that Western power is a benevolent force in the world.
Lovecraft and Philosophy
Graham HarmanSep 2012
As Hölderlin was to Martin Heidegger and Mallarmé to Jacques Derrida, so is H.P. Lovecraft to the Speculative Realist philosophers.
Liam Murray Bell
A collection of essays that explore the relationship between imaginative writing and the built environment.
A Guide To Late Capitalist Television
Adam KotskoApr 2012
Argues that our fascination with cold and ruthless television characters reflects a broken social contract.
A study of Jewish identity politics
Gilad AtzmonSep 2011
An explosive unique crucial book tackling the issues of Jewish Identity Politics and ideology and their global influence.
- Architecture (general): Criticism
- Art (general): Art & politics
- Art (general): Conceptual
- Art (general): European
- Art (general): Individual artists (general)
- Business & economics (general): Corporate & business history
- Business & economics (general): Economics (general): Theory
- Do not use
- History (general): Europe (general): Ireland
- History (general): Military (general): World war i
- History (general): Revolutionary
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Communication studies
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Journalism
- Law (general): Business & financial
- Literary criticism (general)
- Literary criticism (general): Semiotics & theory
- Music (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Criticism
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Critical theory
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science (general)
- Political science (general): International relations (general)
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general)
- Political science (general): Political process (general)
- Psychology (general): Social psychology
- Social science (general)
- Social science (general): Media studies
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...