Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Mikkel Bolt RasmussenOct 2018
A radical Marxist analysis of Trump which finds Trump to be a preventive counter-revolutionary derailment of the coming-into-being of a new world.
Dolan CummingsMay 2017
A riveting novel that toys with the conventions of detective and gangster novels, giving them a sharp, philosophical twist.
John RobertsAug 2016
In this unprecedented ‘fictive’ construction of the work of five imaginary artists from the 1980s, John Roberts produces an exhilarating theoretical encounter between futures past and futures present.
Mike WatsonMay 2016
Politicises art with a sense of immediacy.
Stephen MitchelmoreDec 2015
A renewed appreciation of the mystery and promise of writing.
EDA CollectiveMay 2015
Analysing the signs of everyday life in an ABC of modern phenomena from Advertising to Language, Sport to Education, Film and TV to Work and Play, and Politics to Comic Universes.
Eugene ThackerApr 2015
Systematic, comprehensive exploration of the links between philosophy, religion, and the horror genre.
John MedhurstAug 2014
The 1970s in Britain were years of immense social, cultural and political liberation aborted by a right-wing counter revolution.
Dylan TriggAug 2014
Phenomenology redefined through body horror.
Mark BraySep 2013
An insider's account of the anarchists who ignited Occupy Wall Street.
Patrick DoorlyAug 2013
The book traces the multiple meanings of art to their various sources, and equips the reader to choose between them.
Dan SmithJun 2012
A collection of critical encounters with the material remains of the past as living and dynamic influences upon the present.
Graham HarmanNov 2010
These writings chart Harman's rise from Chicago sportswriter to co founder of one of Europe's most promising philosophical movements: Speculative Realism.
- Art (general)
- Art (general): Art & politics
- Art (general): Conceptual
- Art (general): Criticism & theory
- Art (general): Film & video
- Art (general): History (general)
- Do not use
- Fiction (general): Absurdist
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general): Black humor
- Fiction (general): Mystery & detective (general): International mystery & crime
- Fiction (general): Psychological
- Fiction (general): Satire
- Fiction (general): Thrillers (general): Supernatural
- History (general): Europe (general): Great britain
- History (general): Revolutionary
- History (general): Social history
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Literary criticism (general)
- Literary criticism (general): Books & reading
- Literary criticism (general): Gothic & romance
- Literary criticism (general): Horror & supernatural
- Literary criticism (general): Semiotics & theory
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Criticism
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Phenomenology
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science (general): American government (general): Executive branch
- Political science (general): History & theory
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Anarchism
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Fascism & totalitarianism
- Social science (general): Media studies
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...
- Peter FlemingPeter Fleming is Professor of Work and Organisation at Queen Mary College. His recent writings are a...