Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Ron RobertsSep 2017
A new psychology for a new society.
Rise of the busybody state
Josie AppletonDec 2016
Anatomy of the new breed of state regulation colonising everyday life.
The Occupy Movement and Social Media in Crisis Capitalism
Christian FuchsSep 2014
OccupyMedia! shows how Occupy activists confront capitalism and communication in a world of crisis, capitalism, surveillance and social media.
Ethical Theater Production
Rafe BeckleySep 2014
How to run a low/no budget theatre company or production, without losing either your integrity or your shirt.
Nikos DimouFeb 2013
Required reading for anyone wishing to understand how the Greek crisis came about and what it means to be Greek today written by a controversial patriot and native of Greece.
A redefinition of left-wing identity in contemporary cuban music Making
Tom AstleyAug 2012
Through the reclamation of a left-wing identity, disparate groups of Cuban musicians seek a collective Cubanness ‘outside of the Revolution’.
Nina PowerNov 2009
Exposes the dark heart of contemporary cultural life by examining pornography, consumer capitalism and the ideology of women's work.
- Business & economics (general): Economics (general)
- Do not use
- Music (general): Ethnomusicology
- Performing arts (general): Business aspects
- Performing arts (general): Theater (general): Direction & production
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science (general): Civil rights
- Political science (general): History & theory
- Political science (general): Ngos (non-governmental organizations)
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general)
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Libertarianism
- Psychology (general): Psychotherapy (general)
- Psychology (general): Social psychology
- Social science (general): Developing & emerging countries
- Social science (general): Essays
- Social science (general): Feminism & feminist theory
- Social science (general): Media studies
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Sociology (general): Social theory
- Technology & engineering (general): Social aspects
- Travel (general): Europe (general): Greece
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...