Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Victoria MargreeJun 2018
Should pregnancy and childbirth be transformed, in order for women to be free?
Stuart WaltonDec 2017
An introductory approach that evaluates Theodor Adorno's work in its own terms and within those of present-day critical theory.
Carl NevilleMar 2015
Neoliberalism, steroids, cocaine, deregulation and finance as reflected in the films of the 70s.
Christopher VitaleSep 2014
Networks are the future: here's the first philosophy based on networks, a new image of thought for a hyperconnected age.
Frank SmeckerMay 2014
An imaginative and incisive exposition of everything you do not know you know about ideology, and ruthlessly then some.
Marc James LégerMay 2013
Charting new directions for cultural theory and practice and offering alternatives to the project of neoliberal class restoration.
Dan TaylorMar 2013
A lucid and groundbreaking analysis of contemporary neoliberalism and its devastating effects for young people today.
Liam SprodSep 2012
In the time of ends, the most dangerous technology of nuclear weapons confronts us with a new philosophy of the future.
Greg SharzerApr 2012
Local food, local business and buying local won't change the world. Challenging market priorities will. Here's why.
Ivor SouthwoodMar 2011
A theoretical investigation into the culture of precarious work, digital consumption and personal flexibility, calling for a counter-discourse of resistance.
- Art (general): Criticism & theory
- Biography & autobiography (general): Entertainment & performing arts
- Business & economics (general): Careers (general)
- Business & economics (general): Development (general): Sustainable development
- Do not use
- Performing arts (general): Film & video (general): History & criticism
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Individual philosophers
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Critical theory
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Existentialism
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science (general)
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Democracy
- Science (general): Philosophy & social aspects
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social
- Social science (general): Feminism & feminist theory
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in London's Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and ...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...