Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Steroids, Cocaine, Finance and Film in the 70s
Carl NevilleMar 2015
Neoliberalism, steroids, cocaine, deregulation and finance as reflected in the films of the 70s.
A Philosophy of Networks for a Hyperconnected Age - A Manifesto
Christopher VitaleSep 2014
Networks are the future: here's the first philosophy based on networks, a new image of thought for a hyperconnected age.
Traversing the Ideology of Objectivity
Frank SmeckerMay 2014
An imaginative and incisive exposition of everything you do not know you know about ideology, and ruthlessly then some.
Essays on Contemporary Art and Politics
Marc James LégerMay 2013
Charting new directions for cultural theory and practice and offering alternatives to the project of neoliberal class restoration.
Cynicism in the Neoliberal Era
J.D. TaylorMar 2013
A lucid and groundbreaking analysis of contemporary neoliberalism and its devastating effects for young people today.
The work of art in the age of remainderless destruction
Liam SprodSep 2012
In the time of ends, the most dangerous technology of nuclear weapons confronts us with a new philosophy of the future.
Why Small-Scale Alternatives Won't Change The World
Greg SharzerApr 2012
Local food, local business and buying local won't change the world. Challenging market priorities will. Here's why.
Ivor SouthwoodMar 2011
A theoretical investigation into the culture of precarious work, digital consumption and personal flexibility, calling for a counter-discourse of resistance.
- Art (general): Criticism & theory
- Biography & autobiography (general): Entertainment & performing arts
- Business & economics (general): Development (general): Sustainable development
- Do not use
- Performing arts (general): Film & video (general): History & criticism
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Individual philosophers
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Critical theory
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science (general)
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Democracy
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...