Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Thomas FieldApr 2015
A radical critique of existing institutions.
Accelerationism and Capitalism
Benjamin NoysOct 2014
Against the need for speed, Malign Velocities tracks acceleration as the symptom of the ongoing crises of capitalism.
Black Metal Theory and Ecology
Scott WilsonSep 2014
Melancology addresses Black Metal as a form of environmental writing and provides a provocative contribution to debates on ecology.
Property, Monarchy, and the Maximum Republic
Dan HindSep 2014
What would you need if you wanted to live in a democracy? What would living in a democracy be like?
Chris BatemanSep 2012
How can we tell the story of life without distorting it?
Owen HatherleyApr 2009
A defence of Modernism against its defenders.
Female flesh under capitalism
Laurie PennyApr 2011
A feminist dissection of women's bodies as the fleshy fulcrum of capitalist cannibalism, whereby women are both consumers and consumed.
Mark OldenNov 2011
A search for the truth about a distant unsolved murder.
Tariq GoddardSep 2011
100 years after the Heart of Darkness and the 21st Century Empire Builders are ready for another go at Africa.
Richard SeymourMay 2010
What you won't have got in the televised debates, party manifestos, campaign trail propaganda and media coverage, portaining to Cameron the cipher and the social forces he represents.
- Architecture (general)
- Art (general)
- Do not use
- Fiction (general)
- History (general)
- History (general): United states (general): 21st century
- Music (general)
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science
- Political science (general): Civics & citizenship
- Political science (general): Constitutions
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Evolution
- Social science (general)
- Social science (general): Feminism & feminist theory
- Social science (general): Media studies
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Social classes
- Social science (general): Sociology (general): Social theory
- True crime (general): Murder (general)
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...