Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Artists, Hipsters, Makers, Gentrifiers
Amanda WasielewskiJun 2018
The artist is dead. There are only makers now.
Brian Francis CulkinJun 2018
An ideological critique of Donald Trump's Presidential election. What is the meaning of Trump?
A Cultural History of the U.S. from 1982-Present
Shaun ScottFeb 2018
A generation on the move, a country on the brink, and a young author's search to find out how we got here.
Jason BarkerFeb 2018
The story of one man's struggle to write the book that will change the world.
Thomas FieldApr 2015
A radical critique of existing institutions.
Accelerationism and Capitalism
Benjamin NoysOct 2014
Against the need for speed, Malign Velocities tracks acceleration as the symptom of the ongoing crises of capitalism.
Black Metal Theory and Ecology
Scott WilsonSep 2014
Melancology addresses Black Metal as a form of environmental writing and provides a provocative contribution to debates on ecology.
Property, Monarchy, and the Maximum Republic
Dan HindSep 2014
What would you need if you wanted to live in a democracy? What would living in a democracy be like?
Chris BatemanSep 2012
How can we tell the story of life without distorting it?
Owen HatherleyApr 2009
A defence of Modernism against its defenders.
Female flesh under capitalism
Laurie PennyApr 2011
A feminist dissection of women's bodies as the fleshy fulcrum of capitalist cannibalism, whereby women are both consumers and consumed.
Mark OldenNov 2011
A search for the truth about a distant unsolved murder.
Tariq GoddardSep 2011
100 years after the Heart of Darkness and the 21st Century Empire Builders are ready for another go at Africa.
Richard SeymourMay 2010
What you won't have got in the televised debates, party manifestos, campaign trail propaganda and media coverage, portaining to Cameron the cipher and the social forces he represents.
- Architecture (general)
- Art (general)
- Art (general): Business aspects
- Art (general): Popular culture
- Do not use
- Fiction (general)
- Fiction (general): Alternative history
- Fiction (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Political
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- History (general)
- History (general): United states (general): 21st century
- Literary criticism (general): Comparative literature
- Literary criticism (general): Science fiction & fantasy
- Music (general)
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science
- Political science (general): American government (general)
- Political science (general): Civics & citizenship
- Political science (general): Constitutions
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Political science (general): Political process (general): Campaigns & elections
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Evolution
- Social science (general)
- Social science (general): Feminism & feminist theory
- Social science (general): Media studies
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Social classes
- Social science (general): Sociology (general): Social theory
- Social science (general): Sociology (general): Urban
- True crime (general): Murder (general)
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...