Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
A radical critique of existing institutions.
Accelerationism and Capitalism
Against the need for speed, Malign Velocities tracks acceleration as the symptom of the ongoing crises of capitalism.
Black Metal Theory and Ecology
Melancology addresses Black Metal as a form of environmental writing and provides a provocative contribution to debates on ecology.
Property, Monarchy, and the Maximum Republic
What would you need if you wanted to live in a democracy? What would living in a democracy be like?
How can we tell the story of life without distorting it?
A defence of Modernism against its defenders.
Female flesh under capitalism
A feminist dissection of women's bodies as the fleshy fulcrum of capitalist cannibalism, whereby women are both consumers and consumed.
A search for the truth about a distant unsolved murder.
100 years after the Heart of Darkness and the 21st Century Empire Builders are ready for another go at Africa.
What you won't have got in the televised debates, party manifestos, campaign trail propaganda and media coverage, portaining to Cameron the cipher and the social forces he represents.
- Architecture: General
- Art: General
- Do not use
- Fiction: General
- History: General
- Music: General
- Philosophy: Aesthetics
- Philosophy: General
- Philosophy: Metaphysics
- Philosophy: Political
- Philosophy: Social
- Political science
- Political science: Civics & citizenship
- Political science: Constitutions
- Political science: Economic conditions
- Science: Life sciences: Evolution
- Social science: Feminism & feminist theory
- Social science: General
- Social science: Media studies
- Social science: Social classes
- True crime: Murder
- Mark FisherMark Fisher is highly respected both as a music writer and a theorist. He writes regularly for The W...
- Eugene ThackerPhilosopher Eugene Thacker thinks and writes about a world of natural disasters, emerging pandemics,...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University. She is the co-editor of Alai...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...
- Peter FlemingPeter Fleming is Professor of Work and Organisation at Queen Mary College. His recent writings are a...
- Richard SeymourRichard Seymour is a socialist, writer, teacher and neurotic. He writes regular columns for the Guar...
- Adam KotskoAdam Kotsko is Assistant Professor of Humanities at Shimer College in Chicago (USA). He is the auth...
- Ivor SouthwoodAfter working as a psychiatric nurse, Ivor Southwood left the NHS in 2000 to study Literature and Me...