Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Richard R. Weiner
A movement that is transforming Spanish politics and society, heralding an end to the Transition since Franco, and responding to multiple legitimation crises in Spain and in Europe.
Reimagining the Russian Revolution 1917-2017
Philip CunliffeSep 2017
What if history had had a happy ending? To change the future, we need to reimagine the past.
Awakening to the Era of Complexity
Camaren PeterJan 2016
Surviving the anthropocene; the era of complexity!
A collection of short stories; alternatively one long one
Wayne HollowaySep 2015
A collection of short stories; or one long one.
Alex NivenOct 2014
In this haunting debut collection, Alex Niven explores a poetic hinterland that is also a psychological and cultural wilderness.
Heather Katharine McRobieDec 2013
How do we protect literary freedom while preventing the harm done by literary hate speech? This book presents an innovative new approach to literary freedom as a cultural right.
Anti-Work, Atheism, Adventure
Federico CampagnaOct 2013
By replacing hope and faith with adventure, The Last Night of our lives might finally become the first morning of an autonomous future.
Tom SparrowJun 2013
Levinas Unhinged presents philosopher Emmanuel Levinas as a metaphysician racked by the sensuous, and often terrifying, materiality of existence.
Totem, Taboo, Technology
Dominic PettmanMar 2013
An essential guide to those technological totems and taboos which help us navigate the chaotic terrain of today's mediascape.
Handjobs, Internet Dating, and Other Issues for Men
Michael ThomsenAug 2012
A lovestory in fragments, told in the margins of a new philosophy of 21st Century sexuality.
David RentonJul 2012
A story of learning to run, of a son's love for his father, and of becoming a father in turn.
Masha TupitsynMay 2011
If the sound bite is the new order, then how do we make every word count?
The Muslim World s Western Problem
Amil KhanSep 2010
The best thing America can do for the Middle East is lose
- Art (general): Film & video
- Art (general): Popular culture
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Computers (general): Social aspects (general): Human-computer interaction
- Do not use
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Fiction (general): Literary
- Fiction (general): Short stories (single author)
- Games (general): Video & electronic
- History (general): Europe (general): Russia & the former soviet union
- History (general): Modern (general): 20th century
- History (general): Revolutionary
- Literary criticism (general)
- Literary criticism (general): Poetry
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Criticism
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Poetry (general)
- Poetry (general): European (general): English, irish, scottish, welsh
- Political science (general)
- Political science (general): Censorship
- Political science (general): International relations (general)
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Democracy
- Science (general)
- Social science (general): Essays
- Social science (general): Media studies
- Social science (general): Men's studies
- Social science (general): Regional studies
- Sports & recreation (general): Running & jogging
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...