Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Learning From the Socialist Experiment
Pete DolackFeb 2016
A comprehensive historical study to understand today's world and find a better world tomorrow.
Stuart WaltonFeb 2016
A thorough-going re-elaboration of modern experience via the senses.
Dispossessed Capital in Neo-Dickensian London
Stephanie PolskySep 2015
A radical reinterpretation of Dickens's novels made consequential to an understanding of capitalism in the neoliberal age.
Socialism and the Market in China
Gary BlankFeb 2015
Leftist observers of China's political economy, whether they are adulatory or dismissive, have fundamentally misunderstood the role of the market
Essays on Literature and Theory
David WintersJan 2015
Selected writings by one of today's leading young literary critics.
Laurie TaylorAug 2014
Celebrity artists, scientists, actors, film-makers and novelists on being famous.
Colin CreminSep 2012
Capitalism promised us shiny things but only communism can deliver them in a different, more liberating, universal and sustainable form.
Chris BatemanNov 2011
Can games be art or is all art a kind of game? A philosophical investigation of play and imaginary things.
Imagining the Next Millennium of Human Music-Making
Adam HarperNov 2011
A new system for imagining music, built on the infnite possibilities of twenty-first century technology.
Horror of Philosophy vol. 1
Eugene ThackerAug 2011
Supernatural horror defined as the thought of the unthinkable. In this bestselling book, Eugene Thacker suggests that we look to the genre of horror as offering a way of thinking about the unthinkable world.
- Biography & autobiography (general): Rich & famous
- Do not use
- History (general): Asia (general): China
- History (general): Revolutionary
- Literary criticism (general)
- Literary criticism (general): Gothic & romance
- Music (general)
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Criticism
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Communism, post-communism & socialism
- Social science
- Social science (general)
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Sociology (general)
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...