Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Brian WillemsJun 2017
A brilliantly conceived, wild and thought-provoking tale of composer Henry Purcell and his unscholarly contemporary biographers.
Youssef El-GingihyJul 2015
The story of how your NHS was sold off to private healthcare and why you will have to buy insurance soon
Justin BartonApr 2015
The future is alongside us, sometimes closer, sometimes further away.
The Revolutionary Union / Revolutionary Communist Party 1968-1980
Aaron J. Leonard
Conor A. Gallagher
A critical history of the largest Maoist organization to emerge in the US out of the tumultuous sixties, and the FBI's unrelenting campaign against it.
Julie WarkNov 2013
Universal human rights are intrinsically radical in espousing liberty, equality and fraternity for every single person. We must claim them.
Paul ShepheardJul 2013
There is no absolute truth but there is absolutely everything
The Financialization of Food
Luigi RussiMar 2013
A compelling analysis of how global finance is devouring the food system and gambling with our future in the process.
Alternative pathways to social justice
Thoughts, ideas and a Heterotopia in which to examine the transformations necessary in contemporary society.
Introduction to the Urban Revolutions
Krzysztof NawratekOct 2012
This book seeks meaning and reasons for the existence of the city. It demonstrates the urgent need to define the city not as a territory of exploitation and resource for global corporations but as a self-governed subject.
- Biography & autobiography (general): Philosophers
- Business & economics (general): Finance (general)
- Do not use
- Education (general)
- Education (general): History
- Fiction (general): Alternative history
- Fiction (general): Biographical
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Health care issues
- History (general): Historiography
- History (general): Study & teaching
- History (general): United states (general): 20th century
- Medical (general): Hospital administration & care
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science (general)
- Political science (general): Globalization
- Political science (general): History & theory
- Political science (general): Human rights
- Political science (general): Intelligence & espionage
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Communism, post-communism & socialism
- Political science (general): Public policy (general): Social services & welfare
- Social science (general): Agriculture & food
- Social science (general): Sociology (general): Urban
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University. She is the co-editor of Alai...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...
- Peter FlemingPeter Fleming is Professor of Work and Organisation at Queen Mary College. His recent writings are a...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...