Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Youssef El-GingihyNov 2018
The story of how your NHS was sold off and why you will have to buy private health insurance soon.
Mark PayneMay 2018
Is shame the route by which we access the capabilities for living that are abrogated in modernity?
Marshall T. PoeJan 2018
How to Read a History Book explains who writes history books, how the writers are trained, and why they write them.
Chris NinehamAug 2017
An examination of dramatic developments across the British political landscape and the current crisis of consent, post-Brexit.
Brian WillemsJun 2017
A brilliantly conceived, wild and thought-provoking tale of composer Henry Purcell and his unscholarly contemporary biographers.
Youssef El-GingihyJul 2015
The story of how your NHS was sold off to private healthcare and why you will have to buy insurance soon
Justin BartonApr 2015
The future is alongside us, sometimes closer, sometimes further away.
Aaron J. Leonard
Conor A. Gallagher
A critical history of the largest Maoist organization to emerge in the US out of the tumultuous sixties, and the FBI's unrelenting campaign against it.
Julie WarkNov 2013
Universal human rights are intrinsically radical in espousing liberty, equality and fraternity for every single person. We must claim them.
Paul ShepheardJul 2013
There is no absolute truth but there is absolutely everything
Luigi RussiMar 2013
A compelling analysis of how global finance is devouring the food system and gambling with our future in the process.
Thoughts, ideas and a Heterotopia in which to examine the transformations necessary in contemporary society.
Krzysztof NawratekOct 2012
This book seeks meaning and reasons for the existence of the city. It demonstrates the urgent need to define the city not as a territory of exploitation and resource for global corporations but as a self-governed subject.
- Biography & autobiography (general): Philosophers
- Business & economics (general): Finance (general)
- Do not use
- Education (general)
- Education (general): History
- Fiction (general): Alternative history
- Fiction (general): Biographical
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Health care issues
- History (general): Europe (general): Great britain
- History (general): Historiography
- History (general): Study & teaching
- History (general): United states (general): 20th century
- Literary criticism (general): Comparative literature
- Medical (general): Health policy
- Medical (general): Hospital administration & care
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Criticism
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Political science (general)
- Political science (general): Globalization
- Political science (general): History & theory
- Political science (general): Human rights
- Political science (general): Intelligence & espionage
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Communism, post-communism & socialism
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Conservatism & liberalism
- Political science (general): Political process (general): Leadership
- Political science (general): Public policy (general)
- Political science (general): Public policy (general): Economic policy
- Political science (general): Public policy (general): Social services & welfare
- Political science (general): World (general): European
- Social science (general): Agriculture & food
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general)
- Social science (general): Sociology (general): Urban
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...
- Peter FlemingPeter Fleming is Professor of Work and Organisation at Queen Mary College. His recent writings are a...