Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Essays on the Afterlives of a Revolution
Katrine Bendtsen Gotfredsen
Martin Demant Frederiksen
Ten ethnographic portraits telling the story of the social and political aftermaths of revolution.
The Battle for Texas's Psychedelic Music, from The 13th Floor Elevators to The Black Angels and Beyond
Ben GrahamJun 2015
The neglected story of how Texan musicians pioneered and explored psychedelic rock, and the too-high price they often paid.
A Cultural History of Necrophilia
Steve FinbowNov 2014
From Ancient Egypt to True Blood - death, sex and culture.
Writings on Depression, Hauntology and Lost Futures
Mark FisherMay 2014
Collected essays on popular culture by a major critic.
Karl Heinz RothApr 2013
In-depth analysis of the Greek debt crisis, and alternatives to the socioeconomic destruction of Greece and the Eurozone
David Lynch Destabilises The Spectator
Daniel NeofetouDec 2012
This book argues that the films of David Lynch pose a radical challenge to conservative and absolutist ideologies.
- Art (general): Criticism & theory
- Biography & autobiography (general): Composers & musicians
- Do not use
- History (general): Europe (general): Former soviet republics
- Music (general)
- Music (general): Genres & styles (general): Rock
- Performing arts (general): Film & video (general): History & criticism
- Philosophy (general)
- Political science (general)
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Political science (general): World (general): Russian & former soviet union
- Psychology (general)
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- True crime (general)
- Mark FisherMark Fisher's writing put Zero Books on the map in 2009. His book Capitalist Realism continues to de...
- Eugene ThackerEugene Thacker is the author of several books, including the Horror of Philosophy Trilogy (In the Du...
- Angela NagleAngela Nagle's work has appeared in the Baffler, Jacobin, Current Affairs, the Irish Times and many ...
- Gilad AtzmonAtzmon writes on political matters, social issues, Jewish identity and culture. His papers are publi...
- Laurie PennyLaurie Penny is an up-and-coming feminist journalist, and has already gained a substantial following...
- Nina PowerNina Power is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Roehampton University and Tutor in Critical Writing...
- Owen HatherleyOwen Hatherley was born in Southampton in 1981, and has lived in South East London for the last deca...
- David CromwellDavid Cromwell is co-editor of Media Lens, a UK-based media analysis website, which he co-founded in...
- David StubbsDavid Stubbs began working life as a freelance journalist in 1986, contributing to Melody Maker, who...
- Youssef El-GingihyYoussef El-Gingihy is a GP working in Tower Hamlets. He studied medicine, neuroscience and English l...
- Holly Grigg-SpallHolly Grigg-Spall is a women's health activist and writer. The release of her first book 'Sweeten...
- Steven ShaviroSteven Shaviro is the DeRoy Professor of English at Wayne State University,US. He is the author of P...
- Chris O'LearyChris O'Leary is a writer, editor and journalist based in western Massachusetts. O'Leary has intervi...
- Benjamin NoysBenjamin Noys is a UK-based theorist and critic who teaches at the University of Chichester and writ...
- Carl CederstromCarl Cederström is a lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff Univ...